Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Fashion news

Whether this is simply a matter of coincidence, or a sign of the economic times there has been a rise in fashion related news. In the hopes of spreading classic fashion cheer I thought I'd share some of the recent ongoings.

A Suitable Wardrobe, one of the blogs I regularly follow, is dedicated to men's classic fashion and has featured a number of interesting posts lately. I found the post on black enlightening as I often wear black simply because it's such a "safe, professionally acceptable" colour. While you're there, check out the rest of the blog. Yes, I realize it is directed towards men, but I firmly believe that women also have a responsibility to uphold classic fashion. (If you happen to know of a good women's classic fashion blog, send it my way).


Since we're discussing fashion, read through this short article about Tom Ford that appeared in the National Post. The article is more of a general read than fashion advice, but there are a few good suggestions.

No comments: