Monday, April 30, 2007

I am posting the following because it's something I went through last week. If you have a tendency to worry unnecessarily, excel at finding fault in others, or have nothing better to do than mix yourself up in matters that do not concern you, stop reading now.


..hey...did you not read the previous paragraph?



**The following content is not approved for general readership. By reading the rest of this post you are agreeing to view this content purely for it's entertainment value. This post presents a single experience and as such does not represent the behaviour of Europeans in general. This post is to be understood merely as an experience with one European. Any attempt to use this post as proof that Europeans all behave in this manner or that Europe is a bad scary place for single women is illogical. Don't read more into this post then there actually is. You've been warned.**









I've often traveled solo, but I've never experienced this...

"I want to sleep with a Canadian girl."

My eyes widened. Had I heard correctly? "Excuse me?"

"I want to sleep with a Canadian girl."

Ah, I had heard correctly. "Well that girl's not going to be me."



Blunt eh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting that you would post this.