Monday, April 16, 2007

WWF

In class this morning:

"Among the most trusted non profit brands in the world are Amnesty International, WWF and Greenpeace."

I nearly choked. WWF? Excuse me?

I was about to have a heart attack. What are instructors getting away with here? Since when is the WWF one of the most trusted non profit brands? Most trusted? Most trusted in the world? Yeah right. And, since when is the WWF non profit? They make millions and the owners make even more. Who comes up with this ridiculous information?

No....

WWF - as in World Wildlife Fund. Oh. Right.


(What do you first think of when you hear WWF?)

3 comments:

Little Miss Domestica said...

That is awesome. I do think of the World Wildlife Fund when I hear WWF - must have been all their propaganda when I was a kid. Just FYI - WWE is the new name for professional "wrestling".

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahaha ha Now thats funny. Sorry but i knew that. Yep even in belize. Well now you know to.

monmon said...

honestly... i used to trust it... but now you made me rethink about it... :s