Monday, July 2, 2007

In a matter of hours, I head off for a vacation in Spain. You may be thinking "What? She's in Europe and she's taking a vacation from her vacation?" Yes and no.

Italy, Serbia, France, Bosnia, Finland, Morocco, Slovakia - those are only a few of the places the exchange students have visited during the past months. Myself? I went to Germany over Easter. I'd decided in Canada already that I would not do much traveling until the semester was over. Partly because I wanted to really experience Austrian life and partly because I love traveling and know I'd end up not focusing on my studies.

My last European exams have been written and school notes have been packed away. Now the real Europe trip can begin.

**I'm not sure how regularly I'll be posting while I am in Spain - if you don't hear from me during the next week, don't worry. I'm not dead - just sailing on the Mediterranean, strolling through a vineyard or lounging on a beach somewhere. I'll be back soon enough. **

No comments: