Monday, June 11, 2007

The past six days I've had company from Canada. My Dad and two of my little siblings are traveling through Europe and came to visit. They just left this morning and with them unfortunately, left my last excuse not to study. I probably won't be posting for the next few days as I have a Global Marketing final and a paper on civil society and corporate social responsibility to write.

Yesterday the family went to Schönbrunn Schloß (I stayed home to do homework and send off job applications for my next work term). Schönbrunn is the largest and most grandiose palace in Vienna. The grounds are extensive and include a maze and labyrinth, dove house, orange grove and a zoo (complete with Pandas, Penguins and Panthers). This is the view looking down from the Gloriette towards Schönbrunn.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sadly, your little siblings aren't so little anymore. I feel old... When I moved to Calgary Stephen was the baby. Ikes.