Thursday, January 25, 2007

Another day is almost over...great. Now I have even less time to get everything done.

I just finished sending off an inquiry to a pension (for those of you not familiar with term, it's the equivalent of a bed and breakfast). I've decided that my first night in Vienna I'm going to spend with a whole building full of strangers. Why? Because honestly, after the past few days I'm looking forward to getting some peace and quiet. This has nothing to do with my friends but has everything to do with me being stressed out. The last thing I need is to be short-tempered with my friends. So, I think for the best interests of everyone involved I'm going to rent a room somewhere and crash for the first night. Exactly where yet I'm not sure. We'll see who gets back to me first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay girl....slow down a moment and take a deep breath - mabey even two. Remember...this too shall pass...house-hunting will no doubt be easier when you are there in person. Most of the best things in life don't come without a struggle of some kind. Hang in there!